At Nha Viet Dental Implant Center, we regard hygienic standards at the highest level. We always provides a safe and clean environment and imposes American sterilization processes that are based on scientific evidence protocols. We employ hospital cleanliness standards and sterilization techniques.
- Disposable items are consistently used where possible.
- We have control checks in place to provide a clean, disinfected environment for each patient. Policies are in place to ensure that all rooms and equipment are properly set up and sterilized daily and after each use.
- All Nha Viet's staffs strictly observe the disinfection protocol. Every handpiece is used for single patient.
- Dental units at our clinic are cleaned and disinfected after every single use with patient. Single-use disposable towels that contains high level disfectants are used with our dental units during cleaning.
- Our dental appliances are individually packed and sealed by our impulse autosealer machine then autoclaved by our pre-vacuumed autoclave units in viewpacks for each patient. Every pack of dental appliances are dated to uphold high standards of sterilisation.
- We organizes its steriization rooms in separated clean and dirty areas in preventing any potential cross-contamination of instruments.